What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to and stored in the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) whenever the user enters certain web pages. They enable the Website to remember browsing preferences and improve navigation by making the interaction between the user and the Website faster and simpler.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensible information (such as name, address or banking details), as cookies do not collect data which may identify the user.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies also allow identifying the browser and device through which the User is accessing the Website. Cookies are used in order to facilitate the next visit to the Website and make it more useful.
Types of cookies used:
The Website uses the following type of cookies:
These cookies enable the management, as efficient as possible, of advertising spaces which the editor has included in a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed. This tool enables to provide the User with advertising tailored to its interests.
When the User accesses the Webites, this tool collects anonymous information on how people use the Site and its behaviour patterns.
Google Analytics enables the following cookies on the Site’s domain:
“__utma”: They are required for the functioning of Google Analytics. They expire after a period of 2 years.
“__utmz”: They are used to find out how customers enter our Site and where they come from. They expire after 6 months.
“__utmb”: This cookie registers the arrival time to the Site and expires 30 minutes after the last registry. It is automatically deleted when moving onto a different Website or shutting the browser.
How to disable cookies:
Every browser allows you to disable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies in order to obtain a more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the ‘’Options’’ or ‘’Preferences’’ tabs in your browser menu.
In order to disable cookies in each browser, you may follow the instructions below:
Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
- In the tools menus, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tag.
- You will be able to configure privacy by means of a six-position cursor which enables you to control the amount of cookies which will be installed: Block all cookies,
- High, Medium High, Medium (which is the level by default), Low and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/CTkAGV)
- On the upper part of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox you may choose to use a personalized configuration for the browsing history in order to configure options.
Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menus located on the Tool Bar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the button “Content Configuration”.
- You may configure cookies in the “Cookies” section.
Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the configuration menu, select the “preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tag.
- Select the option of your choice in the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that after disabling cookies certain functions may not be available and therefore the Site may not be fully functional.
- If you wish no to be traced by cookies, Google has developed a complement which may be installed on your browser. You may find it in http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices:
If you wish to modify the privacy options please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you will find examples that will guide you through the privacy settings’ configuration in your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Acceptance of cookies:
We hereby inform you that if you block or reject the installation of cookies, certain services may not be available to you and therefore you may not be able to gain access to certain services or make full use of this Website.