Top Quality Gloves and COVID-19: Product Information, Benefits, and Reviews
The best way to protect yourself against the growing spread of COVID-19 is still frequent handwashing with soap and water and to practice social distancing. However, if you’re going to step outside – whether for groceries or to run important errands, you should consider wearing a pair of top quality gloves, in addition to wearing a face mask.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, gloves can serve as an additional layer of protection against germs and viruses you may come into contact with. And while experts say that transmission through respiratory droplets is still the most common way to spread COVID-19 (hence the importance of wearing face masks), the transmission of the virus from persons to surfaces contaminated with the virus could still occur.
To help reduce your risk, the CDC says that gloves should be worn when cleaning/disinfection, picking up food, and taking care of someone who is sick.
Of course, gloves can only do so much to protect you. You should still be adhering to all the best practices, like washing your hands with soap and water, social distancing, and avoiding touching your face. Keep in mind that anything you touch with your gloves could technically be contaminated, too. So, make sure that you wipe down your cellphone, door handles, wallet, and anything else that comes into contact with your gloved hands.
When to Use Top Quality Gloves
Gloves are NOT necessary for prevention of COVID-19 in non-healthcare settings. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), wearing gloves is recommended when you are cleaning/disinfecting or caring for someone who is sick.
- When cleaning. You can wear white gloves when you are routinely cleaning and disinfecting your home. Make sure to follow precautions listed on the disinfectant product label, which may include: wearing gloves (disposable or reusable) and having good ventilation to get fresh air into the room you’re cleaning. Also, always wash your hands after you have removed the gloves.
- When taking care of someone who is sick. You can wear gloves if you are taking care of someone who is sick at home or in another healthcare setting. Wash your hands before wearing the gloves and after you have removed it. Use disposable gloves when disinfecting and cleaning the area around the sick person (or other frequently touched surfaces in the home).
Use disposable gloves when touching or having contact with body fluids (saliva, vomit, urine), blood, or stool. After using disposable gloves, dispose them properly in a lined trash can. Do NOT reuse or disinfect the gloves.
In other situations, wearing gloves for prevention of COVID-19 is not necessary due to the following reasons:
- Wearing gloves can give people a false sense of security, thinking that it is enough to protect themselves from the virus. Regularly washing your hands for at least 20 seconds remains the best defense against COVID-19.
- In healthcare settings, gloves are normally disposed of after every single interaction with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients. However, in non-health care settings, people usually wear the same pair of gloves for touching different surfaces. If one of the surfaces they touched is contaminated with the virus, this may result in contaminating multiple surfaces, which may increase the risk of getting COVID-19 for you and others.
Wearing disposable vinyl gloves should NOT be a replacement for practicing good hand hygiene, including regular handwashing for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Note: As per the CDC, guidelines and recommendations for glove use in the healthcare and work settings will be different from recommendations for the general public.
Top Quality Gloves: Product Information and Reviews
Looking for high-quality gloves? Look no further than Top Quality Gloves by Top Quality Manufacturing Inc.
Top Quality Manufacturing Inc. offers a broad range of gloves and other infection control products widely used in, but not limited to, the medical and dental industries. The company’s mission is: “We supply products of the highest quality while maintaining the lowest costs. Our team is dedicated to using the most cutting-edge technology to design, develop, manufacture, and maintain our product line.
Our unique strategies, combined with our spectacular customer service, we’ve earned a five-star reputation, and lifetime loyalty in our marketplace.”
Top Quality Manufacturing Inc.’s glove range include:
- HIGH QUALITY GLOVES - not medical grade, non-sterile Latex and powder free for sensitive hands or foods, disposable gloves for professional use to keep your hands protected
- POWDER-FREE, LATEX-FREE - Nitrile Gloves protect against dorect exposure to harmful substances. Avoid potential allergy and discomfort from powder or latex.
- NeoShield – Green – BPA Free
- NeoShield – Pink ™ – BPA Free
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE: Designed with heavy duty natural latex rubber, the Medpride latex gloves offer amazing tactile sensitivity for fine equipment handling, superior medical grade puncture resilience with 5-mil thickness and a comfortable fit.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Our latex exam gloves are designed to be highly versatile and can be used in a variety of professions: law enforcement professionals, physicians, food vendors, hair coloring specialists, painters, cleaners, pet care as well as in home improvement.
- Designed For Delis, Sandwich Shops, Concession Stands, And Any Commercial Kitchen, With Their Ambidextrous Design, These Gloves Will Fit Either Hand For Quick, Effective Gloving. The Perforated Box Provides For Easy and Sanitary One-at-a-time Glove Dispensing.
- Made Of Vinyl Material, These Gloves Are a Great Way To Keep Your Staff In Compliance With Health Code Regulations At All Times. Perfect For All-Purpose Use, From Food Handling to Preparation. Useful for all Janitorial and Housekeeping Applications; These Gloves Are Versatile and Convenient In any Setting!
View Top Quality Manufacturing Inc.’s full glove range here.
NOTE: Global exponential demand for gloves has caused severe raw material shortages and sharp price increases for gloves. While these price increases are beyond our control, we will continue to supply our valued customers with high quality gloves at the lowest possible prices. We look forward to the market stabilizing.
Top Quality Gloves Reviews
Here are some reviews from people who have used Top Quality Gloves:
“The gloves you get are very easy to put on and fit well top grip are the best to get zero hand fatigue and the best fit that are very stretchy and you can’t tell that you have a pair on.” – Gardner James Fugate
“Consistency in service and price… BEFORE the pandemic drove everything crazy.” – Anto Lolo
“I use nitrile gloves while doing dishes and other housework as my hands are sensitive to harsh products. During the COVID epidemic they have beneficial to wear while shopping, etc. Thank you for making this product available to online shoppers.” – Lorraine
“I’ve been buying pretty much every type of nitrile gloves since COVID-19 hit. These are by far the best I’ve come across. By far. With other companies, I’ve been sent the wrong size, had ones so thin they were useless… but these gloves are tough (yet thin enough to do everything you normally do without gloves, like use a touchscreen), the cuffs are nice and long, and they’re super comfortable. Sizing is perfect.
Really can’t say enough about these. If you’re looking for great nitrile (or latex) gloves, look no further. This is what you want.” – Gabe
“You can’t go wrong with these gloves. Standard and seems more durable than the clear gloves.” – Z
“A must have around the house or office. Provides much needed protection from germs and the chemical disinfectants being used.” – Huggie
“Wear them shopping as most in the store are also wearing hand covering. They are of very good quality.” – WL
“Fit was very comfortable and I found the product reliable.” – Francee K.
“Excellent and True to advertise. Gloves are indeed made of super strong and flexible material with perfect fit to the hand. I have small hands and shorter fingers so I wanted to try the size S for small hands. To my surprise these cloves fit perfectly right down to the ends of my fingers. Very comfy to wear as well. They do work a bit better without clinging too much to the skin with the use of a tiny bit of baby powder added to the finger parts. (easier to glide off hands) after long time wear. 3-5 hours.
I will definitely will wear these gloves where ever it is I’m going to. Especially to Walmart food shopping. These cuties are very sturdy enough on hands for soap washing and lightly spraying with a bit of disinfectant after done food-shopping. Further, these gloves can be worn more than once with tender loving care. Without harsh chemicals such as damaging bleach or harsh Lysol disinfectors! Will highly recommend. Thank you!” – Hutchins
“I usually only wear gloves to mix food, but with covid-19, seems like everyone is using it at the markets. So I decide to get these for dual use, its sturdy enough for mixing food and for a run to the market.” – Natalie “Bought these during COVID19 to wear during my shopping trips. Was looking for gloves that are easy to put on and would not rip. I was extremely satisfied with the quality of this product. Medium size fits me well (and my husband) and I have already used it for shopping and even planting in my garden. They did not rip and my hands stayed dry throughout the process. The product arrived fast and in good packaging. I would highly recommend this product.” – Anna